Prev: RE: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers Next: RE: Planets - worms

Re: Planets

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:12:52 +0000
Subject: Re: Planets

I'll bite.
Whats a Teterra, er tererurulia er, thingy?
John

At 21:07 23/02/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>An expert on Terellians!

> >> Dr PJD Lambshead
> >> Head, Nematode Research Group
> >> Department of Zoology
> >
> >Seems Beth has got competition in the alien biology department
> >
> >;-)
> >Karl Heinz

>GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: RE: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers Next: RE: Planets - worms