Prev: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers Next: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

From: Jonathan white <jonw@n...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:49:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> I think the "bugs" idea goes back further than the movie "Starship
> Troopers". The GW Tyranids are defintiely earlier. They, in turn, seem
> to owe much to "Alien" (late 1970's) .
The aliens in the TTG 'Kryomek' are much closer to the Tyranids and
pre-date the GW stuff quite significantly. Although I wouldn't argue
with the assertion that Kryomek was influenced by the 'alien' movies.

				TTFN
					Jon
--
"A Man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams"

Prev: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers Next: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.