Prev: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: Re: ot-Something funny

Re: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes

From: David Raynes <rayners@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:54:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes

* Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@magma.ca> [020219 00:57]:
> It seems to me we have a number of people
> short of rooms. Of course, like me, they were all
> unwise enough to leave booking until late
> (lesson for following year!). OTOH, there seem
> to be enough people it might be worthwhile for
> someone to do some looking into other nearby
> or not so nearby options and what carpooling
> in from another hotel options might be feasible.

As I mentioned to Tom in an email just a few minutes ago, I do already
have
a room.  The message I sent to the list was in hopes that I (and Joel)
could
find less costly arrangements.

Anyways, for people who have been unable to find a room at the
Brunswick,
please drop me an email.  Joel and I would be happy to take in a few
roomies
(read: extra wallets).	Just to warn you though, I was only able to get
single (apparently the only room type that had availible).

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys next week.

--
David Raynes <rayners@gmx.net>
Software Engineer, Coach, Screwball

Prev: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: Re: ot-Something funny