Prev: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: Re: Stormtroopers N tie fighters

DS2 sites???

From: "mark and staci drake" <thedrake@p...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:02:03 -0600
Subject: DS2 sites???

Checking through my bookmarks for DS2 sites and have a couple of
individual's pages that are not found.
Specifically:
Mitchell Land--Forward Edge of Battle Area
Michael Brown--DS2 quick scenario cards
Bob DeAngelis--organizational charts for Space Marine (?)
Rob Hofrichter--cool minis pics and Jaros Brod scenario

Anyone know if these people may have new web pages?

One DS2 page I did find was Jakim Friant's--cool AAR's as well as his
ideas
on using computer chips as tanks!  Check it out at:
www.angelfire.com/nc/wconvention/index.html

Thanks,

Prev: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: Re: Stormtroopers N tie fighters