Prev: RE: Re: Thanks Next: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

[FT/DS] New Bug Spaceship

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@f...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:36:58 -0000
Subject: [FT/DS] New Bug Spaceship

Well I finally have something of interest for the Vac heads
amongst us :)

I've update my website and I've included a painted example of
a scratch built (well sculpted) spaceship to accompany the ground
forces that I designed.

Take a look here and tell me what you think:
www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsgallery.htm

Also for the ground pounders I have a painted example of the
Cimexian (the bug miniatures are now called this) power armoured
infantry.
This can be seen on the same page as above.

I've done both pictures as a rotating GIF so you can see all of the
model.

Enjoy

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: Re: Thanks Next: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.