Prev: RE: [FT] Strange Forces Next: Re: Epic Tau

RE: [DS]Campaign

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:39:53 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS]Campaign

At 10:55  15/02/02 -0500, Warren wrote:

>Lol... I kind of still wish I had mine, but only to translate into FT.
>
>;-)

I still have, a great bloody stack of them, even 'Federation Space' [the

strategic game that predates 'Federation and Empire', got the later too
;)
]  Although I was a die hard Napoleonic wargamer I always had a
hankering
for science-fiction, my first sci-fi rules were out of a old 'Battle'
(published by IPC in the UK, and absorbed by 'Military Modeling'long
ago)
and I brought a battlecrusier form Leicester Micro Models ( number 9 in
the
picture on page 45 of the FT rule book) much to my Dad's disgust ;)

I got exposed to all sorts of sci-fi rules like FGU spacemarine, Striker

(both versions) and a ton of boardgames and of course warhammer 40K
rouge
trader :) but eventyally settled on Jon's games.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: RE: [FT] Strange Forces Next: Re: Epic Tau