Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: RE: [DS]Campaign

RE: [FT] Strange Forces

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:57:54 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Strange Forces

At 05:18 AM 2/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>John Crimmins Wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if this has an FT applications, but it's
>> certainly food for
>> thought....
>>
>http://www.washtimes.com/world/20020211-67166412.htm
>

>It's the UFO Illuminati!! They have quarantined us from contaminating
>other sentients!

Well, they made first contact with the Sa'Vasku back in the late 1800s.
It
was a pretty unpleasant experience all around; A Mr. Winfield Scott
Lovecraft was one of those in attendance.  He later told his son Howard
little about the meeting, and it made a great impression upon the lad.
He
later wrote some obscure stories inspired by the tales his father told
him.

>I doubt you remember me, John, but I'm a long time fan of your "Destroy
>All Monsters" game. I the guy the  sent you the PDF version of your
>game.

I do indeed remember -- the .pdf that I still haven't gotten around to
posting yet....  My web pages must be razed.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: RE: [DS]Campaign