Prev: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers Next: RE: [DS]Campaign

RE: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:53:22 -0800
Subject: RE: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

I suppose I should answer my own question.

This is similar to why I became a GZG'er.  A friend introduced me to
battletech.  I loved the idea of futuristic combat on far-flung worlds,
but
absolutely HATED the damage resolution ssytem, as well as the
ridiculously
limited range of the weapons.  Plus I wanted something that would play
faster on a larger scale, and allow for any political
factions/background I
wanted.  So I picked up DSII.

2B^2