Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)

Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:37:04 -0500
Subject: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)

Hi

Someone was asking about the figures I used
for the Stinkin' Mindbendin' Zhos. I've got a
decent image with three primed figures (but it
shows the quality of the line and the scale puts
them at just slightly slimmer than GZG UNSC
marines - about equivalent to NSL Pzgd). But I
can't recall who it was. Anyone interested drop
me an e-mail at
thomas.REMOVE.barclay@THISTOO.stargrunt.ca
and I will e-mail you a copy (shrunk and jpeg'd
so it won't be huge).

I plan to use some of these types of images on
a beginning of a series for stargrunt.ca called
"How did you paint that?". Of course, I have
contributions from 5 people plus a lot of my
own stuff in the queue.... and Lancaster is
coming up at FTL.....

Tomb Raider
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: Re: Zhodani (Ventaurians from Ainsty/Denizen)