Prev: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:29:12 +0900
Subject: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

Certainly, but it probably costs more that way.
as I mentioned here:

Ray Forsythe wrote:

> Wouldn't being able to burn a wider range of fuels greatly simplify
your supply
> chain, however?  You could burn whatever gunk they can schlep out to
you this
> week, and also take advantage of captured supplies when possible.
>
> I think the M1 will run on gasoline, diesel, or even jet fuel for
example.

> --
> Ray
>
> Edward Lipsett wrote:
>
> > could make a high-tech engine to handle the low-tech fuels as well,
but
> > almost certainly this would mean lower efficiency even with the
right
> > fuels. And in the military, higher efficiency is usually the target.

=====
Books are the best of things, well used; abused, among the worst. What
is the right use? What is the one end which all means go to effect? They
are for nothing but to inspire.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, "The American Scholar"
=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......