Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update....... Next: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:22:23 -0500
Subject: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

Wouldn't being able to burn a wider range of fuels greatly simplify your
supply
chain, however?  You could burn whatever gunk they can schlep out to you
this
week, and also take advantage of captured supplies when possible.

I think the M1 will run on gasoline, diesel, or even jet fuel for
example.

--
Ray

Edward Lipsett wrote:

> Dean McLaughlin wrote an excellent, though oft overlooked, novelette
> called "Hawk Among Sparrows." A state-of-the-art supersonic fighter
> suddenly flips back to WW1 and the pilot decides to take on the
Kaiser's