Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: RE: Merc motivations

Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 11:34:39 +1100
Subject: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

At 12:47  8/02/02 -0500, Roger Books wrote:

>Vector is entirely too predictable.  From an aesthetic viewpoint I like
>vector better.  For enjoying the game Cinematic is _much_ better.
>
>Just as an example most custom ship designs in vector use almost
>totally front arc weapons.  You alway know within 6 inches where
>your opponents are going to be.  Combine that with no terrain
>and I don't see much fun in playing, it's a joust.
>
>OTH I play FSE, maybe if I can convince my Kra'vak opponent (Hi
>Keith) I might be able to hit him with salvo missiles.

It's all a matter of preference, although vector games do tend to be
quicker, bloodier, tense affairs.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: RE: Merc motivations