Prev: RE: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids Next: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

RE: Merc motivations

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:09:17 -0400
Subject: RE: Merc motivations

Derek,

Very true.  I guess it would depend on the situation.  I would expect
Mercs
to split when they can but when there are no options they will stand as
firm
as any troops.	Or give up and ask to be sent back to their home, giving
their word they will not take contracts against that group again.

Magic

But if there is no way? Survival is a great motivator.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: RE: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids Next: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!