Prev: Fuel Cells (was RE: SNOW JOB) Next: Re: Fusion energy was: SNOW JOB

Re: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:24:11 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG, FMA] Tyrannids

On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 07:28 PM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> Lachy is 8 today and thanks to his baby sister and kind gaming buddies

> of
> ours, who had old figs they didn't want, Lachy now has about 8 squads
of
> Tyrannids. So does any one have an conversions done or do I start
going
> wild
> thinking about "acid darts" from their bioguns etc?

Happy birthday Lachy.  February is a great month - unfortunately mine
occurred on the 5th, the same day of the funeral for my wife's
grandmother.

Don't forget the modifications of the close assault rules, mods that'll
make those PA soliders think twice about letting those bugs get close.

Kevin Walker

Prev: Fuel Cells (was RE: SNOW JOB) Next: Re: Fusion energy was: SNOW JOB