Prev: Re: Space Colonial Lingo (was: Re: Colourful Australian Lingo) Next: RE: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth

RE: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:38:25 -0500
Subject: RE: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth

Beth said:
>>and you wonder why we're also demented?

[Tomb] No. We don't actually. We just wonder how Derek manages a veneer
of sanity... :)
[Tomb]<I'm not even going to run for the bunker... there isn't really
any
point now is there?>

<sotto voce> I'll cover you, Tom...

"Derek manages it because he has Beth handy to provide an example of the
alternative."

Prev: Re: Space Colonial Lingo (was: Re: Colourful Australian Lingo) Next: RE: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth