Prev: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:05:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

On  6-Feb-02 at 10:00, Donogh McCarthy (donoghmc@hotmail.com) wrote:

> I thought that their mission motivation would be closer tied to the
current
>  status of the payment, their current state of supply and the
perceived
> reliability of their employer.

I would say a large part of a mercenaries motivation would be based
on their confidence in their top command.  I know I would be much
more motivated if the one leading the show were a competent combat
vet than I would be if the boss was a faceless financial
institution.

Prev: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON