Prev: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:04:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

> Has anyone done anything like this before?
> Any input from anyone, especially good accounts of mercenary
operations
and
> historic motivations for modern mercenaries

Donogh,

Good ideas here.

Sorry I cannot contribute mercenery stories or the like.

Perhaps how close a given mission puts the Mercs towards a contract's
completion should be a factor.

Also if things are going pretty much as planned I'd expect them to be
more
highly motivated than if the Mercs had encountered some unexpected
twists
along the way. ("You said the Opfor would be militia! Where'd they get
the
power armor?) Although this may already be covered in your concerns for
employer reliability.

Sounds like a fascinating project. Please keep us informed.

Regards,
Bob

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

Prev: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation