Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Boarding scenario

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 22:05:50 +0100
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Dawgface wrote:

>MY GOODNESS we are sure assuming a  lot  about that 18 year old 's
>abilities, in combat for the first time and scared shitess . . . .
>
>Hmm. this button equals airburst over bad guys behind barricade. get
>ready to eat death assholes!
>
>OOOOPS! holy shit! they are over running  the flank!  hang on, buddy!
>
>BLOOP! BLAM!
>
>bad guys and left flank fire team are both wasted by airburst
>
>UH-OH! me thinks i have made a giant FUBAR!

Now, this is where the very small lethal radius of the 20mm grenade
actually comes in as a bonus. If the blue left flank team is within the
couple-of-meters lethal radius of the bad guys, it doesn't matter what
weapon the shit-scared 18-year-old support gunner fires into the fray -
he'd risk hitting his buddies even if he used his rifle...

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Boarding scenario