Prev: RE: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

--- Derek Fulton <derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:
> At 05:20  2/02/02 -0600, dawgie wrote:
>
> >well said JOHN.
> >
> >spoken like a grunt	soldier.
>
> But in this part of the world John is still a REMF,
> to the Australian
> infantry EVERYBODY is :)

1)Civillians don't have an input.  If you were an
Aussie infantryman, I might take your opinions
seriously.  As it is, I've yet to see you say anything
that was worth reading.

2)My job description is, in Commonwealth terms, closer
what what you call an "Assault Pioneer" rather than
your Engineers.

After all the short version
> of the role of the
> infantry is to close with and kill the enemy, to
> take and hold ground, role
> of the rest is to support the infantry ;)

You know, for all the chest beating infantrymen do,
they suddenly get real respectful when they have a
minefield to get across.

John

Prev: RE: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON