Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: M-3 SMG?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:49:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: M-3 SMG?

--- DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

> JAY-ZUSS!
>
> what part of the US ARMED FORCES uses those any
> more?

There are guys in my unit who remember qualifying on
them--they were issued to CEV crewmen back in the
1980s.	There's at least one tanker officer who
insists on hanging onto one--a buddy of mine knew him
when he was a BN CDR in Korea.	I do think they are
all gone by now.

John

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON