Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:54:17 -0500
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

At 10:40 AM -0600 2/1/02, DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:
>OI!
>
>AS A FORMER, KNUCKLE DRAGGING, SLOPING  FOREHEAD,  PROFESSION -AL
>KILLER, I AM FLATTERED THAT SOME ONE  FINALLY REALIZES WHAT A RARE AND
>VALUBLE  SPECIES WE ARE!
>
>REMF'S  NEED TO BE ARMED, of course, but with the  exception of the
>engineers and the military police  types who often find themselves
>performing  grunt functions when the feces hits the fan, i do not see
>the  need for first line combat weaponry for them. . . .

[snip]

Have you seen the FN P-90? Its FN after all. It must work at least
moderately well as all of their other products.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON