Prev: Re: Re:1900's was: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: [OT] The mysterious missing e-mail

Re: Re:1900's was: COLONIAL WEAPONS

From: hal@b...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 04:08:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Re:1900's was: COLONIAL WEAPONS

>spread the settlements out across the planet in say 5 to 10
>thousand each. (helps to stave off a planetary natural
>disaster wiping out the whole venture.) Anything smaller
>would I think be either a military or corporate venture with
>very specific aims not a self sustaining colony.
>
>Don

Psssst....  (don't tell the Pilgrims who settled in the New World that
they
weren't considered to be a viable colony.  Better yet, don't tell the
Americans that they don't really exist except as a commercial venture of
Her Royal Majesty of England...)

;)

;)

Prev: Re: Re:1900's was: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: [OT] The mysterious missing e-mail