Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: [FT] Wacky question

RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:19:32 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers

G'day,

> Yes.	As for generic. . . they have towels (keffiahs,
> or something like that) on their noggins and most have
> mustaches, some have beards.

Well with a little ingenuity I could make them look Eastern Church or
Orthodox by the sound of it...

> Don's going to convert some Necromundan gangers
> (the ones with hoods)

I've got them already.... painted up as the various types of Catholic
monk... and that supreme nutter guy works well painted as the pope....
(his
book goes real well painted as one of those illustrated scriptures).

Cheers

Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: [FT] Wacky question