Prev: Re: [SG] Tau Models Next: Re: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

RE: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:48:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

>there MAY also be a couple more Islamic classes to round off their
fleet.

Dimashq class CVE, and a CL class, IIRC

>But while on the point, who among you would LIKE to see a PAU fleet? Or
Romanov one? Or Indonesian? Or LLAR? Or Dutch, Scandinavian, New Indian
Republic, Free People's Democratic Republic of Central Rutland,
whatever.....?	;-)

I think of PAU Navy as a mix of ships purchased from NAC and ESU, with
gaudier paint jobs--if it was me, I wouldn't do a new ship line for
them.

Prev: Re: [SG] Tau Models Next: Re: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves