Prev: Re: [FT] Wacky question Next: Re: [OT] Free webspace?

[OT] Free webspace?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:48:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [OT] Free webspace?

Hi all,

This is OT (matches a lot of the current threads, doesn't it?) but I'm
looking to move my large website - my current free provider
(Freeservers)
is screwing with their free clients - they've cut off FTP, cut our
webspace down, etc...

So - can someone recommend a decent freespace service? I'd need/like:

- NO POPUPS! ... banners are OK, but no
popups...
- FTP is essential too.
- PHP support would be really nice. It would make maintaining my large
site a lot easier...
- 10+ Mg of space; my site is currently 8-9Mg and I've got expansion
plans...

Anyone have any suggestions? I've done a bit of searching around, but no
luck so far.

My current site (embarrasingly out of date...) is at
http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html

Thanks,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -