Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:16:26 EST
Subject: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

I am looking at the Brigade Miniatures that I use for SLAM equipped LLP
forces in my game setting.  They are /great/ but is it just me or are
they smaller then other SF vehicles?  I don't have any (well commonly
used) size 5 vehicles in the LLP inventory; Size 2 APC's, Size 3/4
MICV's
and size 2/3/4 AFV's plus all the usual 'other' stuff (Cargo, armored
cargo, ZADS, LAD, Recon, etc. platforms) so I wondering how they
compare....  I *do* have the excellent tank (BIG!) that Eureka made to
Derek's design, way cool, and mostly I have GHQ and C-in-C/Pfc-in-C
moderns and WW2 conversions but I am looking at the GZG stuff (plus
others) to create/finish out certain units.  I am concerned that there
might be an obvious 'discrepancy' between vehicles of the same nominal
size.  Is this micro-worrying about trivial details or is there a clear
size difference that might be glaring on the table?  I can PSB my way
through if there is but I just want to have a PHB (Psuedo-Historical B.)
ready if there are major differences.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers