Prev: RE: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:48:32 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers

G'day,

> I ordered a big platoon deal
> of IFed weenies and out of 72, Jon included 3 suicide
> bombers.

Are the figs 25mm and if so how "generic" are they? My Nuns have been
polishing up on their Exodus and Deuteronomy and want to lay waste to
those
who don't worship their deity... OK so I'm finding that my, uhhh,
slightly
under dressed Nuns are having a bit of trouble with Lachy's PA....

Prev: RE: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves