Prev: Re: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:16:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

> Every time I read about someone spouting off about the lack of value
on human life
> or the inherent evil that exists in Muslims or Arabs ...

I tend to agree with John on this particular point--not for *each*
Muslim, of course, but overall--and, while I don't claim to be an
expert on anything, I do know something about this topic.  If anyone
wants to debate it

that's fine.  But it's straying from the topic again.  I haven't heard
anyone argue vehemently with the "small to medium arty burst" idea,
for radius, so I'll take it that meets general consensus and let's go
on to another thread.

Come to think of it, this could also apply to the Exploding Drop Bears

Prev: Re: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers