Prev: Re: Scratchbuilt ships... Next: Re: Package Deals

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:14:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

"laserlight@quixnet.net" wrote:

> I'm testing my proposed Islamic Fed TO, which includes a Martyr
platoon of suicide bombers, usually broken into teams for attachment to
regular or assault platoons.  But how do we handle them?  My suggestion:

How badly is the Islamic Federation being pressed in your timeline?  It
is not that blowing themselves up is a higher vocation, but that the
only thing more limited than the palestinian arsenal is the career
potential of a large number of palestinians.  Expending humans as
ordnance is something only done out of desperation.  People only
volunteer for it because there is little else for them to do.  I am told
that suicide bombers are paid enough that their parents and siblings can
survive off of the volunteers' estates.  Given the dearth of economic
options available, many sign up.

Prev: Re: Scratchbuilt ships... Next: Re: Package Deals