Prev: RE: Re: [FMABrigade] Next: Re: Re: [FMABrigade]

Re: Re: [FMABrigade]

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:13:00 +1300
Subject: Re: Re: [FMABrigade]

Noel wrote:
> I am not all up on FMA, but a thought occurred to me that I thought I
would toss out. Does it make sense to apply a die for Quality
(equipment,
whatever) and a secondary die for ammo? So your "Cutting Edge Gear with
plenty of ammo" is d12/D8 and "Second Line gear and out of supply" is
d8/d4?

I think I'd prefer that there be no dice type for being out of ammo or
supply. Perhaps better would be no attack and no advance for the unit
when
out of supply. And if attacked, the unit can defend with it's normal
dice
values but must retreat towards a supply point during it's movement
phase.
That would seem to cover the situation more sensibly, and stops players
using out of supply units as weak pawns.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-

Prev: RE: Re: [FMABrigade] Next: Re: Re: [FMABrigade]