Prev: Re: Ordering Mega Fleets? Next: RE: off topic and wierd but......

Re: Ganas

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:31:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Ganas

Hi I have lived in mainland Spain for some 17 years and speak fairly
fluent
Castellano. ganas as Karl quite rightly says is used here exactly as
Karl
says It has no special emphasis However with the right phrasing you can
place the emphasis with other words . i.e..  "tengo ganas" or  "no tengo
ganas" are simple statements of "I want to" or "I don't want to". If
however
someone says "lo quieres hacer" "Do you want to do it., then replying
"si y
con ganas" means you want to do it a lot

hope this helps
   Bob deAngelis
Hobby pages
www.angelfire.com/games4/chubbybob