Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: RE: Re: Asteroid etc.belts

RE: Re: Asteroid etc.belts

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:49:26 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: Asteroid etc.belts

At 3:29 PM -0500 1/15/02, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:

>Ryan snorted:
>>Pulsar, yeah, right. Can we say massive x-ray dose to any ship in the
path?

;-)

>Didn't say it would be terribly healthy...maybe there's a planetary
>mass orbiting it and you have to stay behind that or get zapped...

Something like if you run into this path or along this axis, you
suffer the effects of 30 Class 4 beams. The x-ray output of those
things is enormous.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: RE: Re: Asteroid etc.belts