Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: RE: Letters of marque

Re: [OT] Some list def'n

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:13:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Some list def'n

> NBS - Narn Bat Squad - A bunch of burly ETs from the B5 universe who
> specialize in blunt trauma. Often called upon to deal with listers
who
> spout bad puns (Laserlight, you qualify for the frequent beating
> discount), silly ideas, and outright inanity. I believe these refer
> the episode of B5 where they sang "And the Rock cried out, no hiding
> place!". Who originated this?

If you mean where does "the Rock cried out" come from, I belive that's
in the Revelation to St. John.	If you're wondering how the Narns got
elected to police duty, it was before I arrived on-list, which was
about 6mo before FB1 IIRC.

> St^3 Tuffley of Needham - John T. (The guy who wrote all these neat
> games). I think his thrice canonized nature was first identified by
> Jerry "Where's my passport?" Han.

Nope, that was my doing, once for FT, once for DS, once for SG--but I
was provoked.

Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: RE: Letters of marque