Prev: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design Next: RE: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS - III

Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:03:09 EST
Subject: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

In a message dated 1/13/02 11:03:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de writes:

> [...]
Kimchee ;-)

> Another interesting recipe is the North German "Labskaus": mash
together
> potatoes and salt meat (or Corned Beef), beetroots and pickled
herrings.
> Top
> off with a fried egg. Tastes surprisingly well - as anybody who gather
the
> courage to eat it can confirm -  but it certainly is not attractive to
look
> at.
>
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

All I can say is my Korean friends claim that a Caucasian can't
physically
remain within 200 yds of a just opened "fresh" Kimchee pot. And I've
never
disproved it. Of course, I can't stay in the house when my Irish friends
make
boiled cabbage, so it might just be me. :-)

John Rebori
Never surrender
Never forget
Sept 11, 2001

Prev: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design Next: RE: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS - III