Prev: Re: Battleships and Merchants Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

Re: Smoke from above was Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:50:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Smoke from above was Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
> Okay, oddball question.
>
> Anyone ever seen a smoke marker DFO loadout?

Nope.

> Can't see where you couldn't but can't think of any
> reason to do so -
> unless all your arty was shot up...

Don't see why you couldn't do it.  I pretty much
always have mortars to drop smoke since they aren't
much good for anything else (well, infantry in the
open).	But I wouldn't disallow it in a game I ran
even if it's not specifically mentioned in the rules.
I'd cost it at 10 points per loadout, just like
artillery smoke.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: Battleships and Merchants Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design