Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: Re: Interstellar Shipping

Raumpatrouille Orion

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:14:33 +0100
Subject: Raumpatrouille Orion

Hello everybody

When I first signed on to this list, - ages ago - I mentioned the TV
series
with what I think to be the coolest-looking spaceships ever.

It's the German 1960's series "Raumpatrouille - Orion" (Space Patrol).

I used the holidays to put up a small Full Thrust web page dedicated to
it:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/gzg/sf_orion.html

Have a look !

I have also used the opportunity to gize my GZG page a proper layout:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/gzgen.html
Not much new content there. New members may not know the pages dedicated
the LLAR. There is also a quick reference sheet for a simple game of
Full
Thrust, suitable for beginners.
The gallery page has some new stuff in the fantasy and historical
sections.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: Re: Interstellar Shipping