Prev: Re: Tiger and Sherman Next: RE: Re: Letters of marque

Re: potpourri

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:34:15 -0000
Subject: Re: potpourri

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 4:50 AM
Subject: potpourri

> 2) John the Inflammatory (in a comment which
> was unlikely to provoke the usual excitement)
> said "I'd mount them all in Wiesels." Sorry, but I
> immediately thought of "a plan so fiendishly
> cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a....
> Weasel!"[1]
> Tomb.
>
> [1] John, if you don't know the reference,
> you're going to buy _ME_ a beverage of my
> choice at our first meeting. :)

It also come from the same one that had the "Am I please to see you
queeny,
or is there just a longboat in my pants? Huuuh". OR, "headbutt my fist,
I`m
too tired to punch you"(slightly misquoted, but cannot give away what
it`s
from<G>).

BIF

Prev: Re: Tiger and Sherman Next: RE: Re: Letters of marque