Prev: [FMAB] FMA Brigade Next: Re: UV detection mutants

Re: [FMAB] FMA Brigade

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:36:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMAB] FMA Brigade

I said:
> Possibly I need a "quality" die, which is repairable, and a
"firepower"
die
> which is not.  But then we have to figure out which one takes damage.

To which I reply (yeah, we talk to ourself, what of it?):
This could eliminate the need for an "attack" and "defense" die, as
instead
you could use "firepower" and "quality", or something like that.  An
artillery unit could have one high and the other low, to reflect that it
is
good on attack but poor on defense (its own, up close and personal
defense).
And come to think of it, arty doesn't usually destroy a combat unit
anyway,
right?	Just disrupts it so the grunts can have an easier time as they
go in
and assault.
Okay, now we have to work out how to resolve combat.  Things To Do Page
4,
Column 3, Line 17....

Prev: [FMAB] FMA Brigade Next: Re: UV detection mutants