Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: links -> thanks

Re: Merc Guild

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:10:05 -0800
Subject: Re: Merc Guild

OOOOkay,

>Every nation which can manage it, no matter how
>poorly, tries to field troops.  Lots of nations make
>really, really bad tankers (all Arabs, for instance)
>but try to kid themselves that the righteousness of
>their cause or high morale, or whatever will make up
>for this.
>
>John

I know this was likely meant in jest, but I still find it highly
inappropriate.	I mean gimme a break being Arab has nothign to do with
it.  It's bad training, bad leadership, bad supply and a whole lot else.
 Being arab has little to do with it.

I know this is a bit overreactionary, but right now, this sort of
statement just seems a little more innappropriate than usual.

Eli

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: links -> thanks