Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

Re: Merc Guild

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:10:51 +1100
Subject: Re: Merc Guild

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> All points well made.  I can buy the necessity for subsidization.  In
the
> long run, my only real point was that when merc set their prices, they
arte
> going to factor in the risk of loss of equipment as well as loss of
life.

EO/Lifeguard billed the Govt of Sierra Leone  $1.8 million US per month.
That
was for a few hundred (at most) troops.
Of course they got stiffed, and when the contract was terminated, they
were
still owed $53 million.

Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....