Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: Re: Merc Guild

RE: SG2 Scale Survey

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:50:46 -0500
Subject: RE: SG2 Scale Survey

> And Mr. Pope, I'm of the considered opinion you could convert
> 0.5mm figures and make them look fantastic. For those of us with
> less talent, figure conversions for 6mm nubbins will be more
> than a little troublesome.

Point taken, and compliment appreciated!

To tell the truth, I did scratchbuild a log raft in 1/1200 scale (a
generous
1.5mm figure scale) complete with little multicolored nubs for the
castaways
(blue bottom, white top, bit of flesh tone for the face, little red
cap).

Never claimed I was perfectly sane...  :-)

Tom

Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: Re: Merc Guild