Prev: Re: Guerilla wars (or continuance of armed conflict in other ways) Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

RE: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:00:07 -0800
Subject: RE: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

I'll post a photo (url)

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	John Crimmins
Sent:	Tuesday, January 01, 2002 10:51 AM
To:	gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject:	RE: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

At 09:13 AM 1/1/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Tree bases = pennies.	Either single or arranged in a triangle.  Works
for
>chenile or RR trees.

Pennies.  Cheaper than the small washers that I was going to use, too.
How
do you attach the trees to the base?  I was going to use this two-part
epoxy putty I picked up at the hardware store -- dries rock solid in
about
five minutes, much faster than green stuff -- but I'm hoping for a
better way.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim