Prev: Re: Nomenclature in force structures Next: Re: [DS,SG,FMA] Operation Kris Kringle

Re: Nomenclature in force structures

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:41:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Nomenclature in force structures

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
> > Say, Don, what do you use the Mongol and Korean forces for?  Do they
fit
> > in the GZG universe?
> >
> Thanks for the great and useful information on the Chinese terms, as
for
the
> Mongol/ Korean forces they are my brake away ESU state that I'm
writing
up.
> I have studied Mongol and Step cultures for many years (Cultural
Athtro
> Major)
> so have always been found of it. The Koreans have a long history of
working
> with (when not fighting) the Mongols and other Turkic peoples like
> themselves.

I thought that Korean was classed as an Altaic language, rather than
Turkic
? And that Turkic, Manchu and Mongol were separate but related branches
of
Altaic.

> The other reason for the selection of Koreans is habit, been married
one
> for 20  years and know a bit about them also........)

Same here (well, 18 years :-)

> As for if they fit in GZG universe, well that is the genius of this
system
just about anything can. I'm posting the
> write up to these and our up coming  FT& DSII   Khwarazm Campaign as
quickly as I
> can , you can see it at my web page below.........Don
>
>  http://www.geocities.com/dromon78/KhwarazmCampaign1.html

Any Turtle Spaceships planned for FT ?

Annyong Haseyo

Prev: Re: Nomenclature in force structures Next: Re: [DS,SG,FMA] Operation Kris Kringle