Prev: Re: Nomenclature in force structures Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures

Re: Nomenclature in force structures

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:20:22 -0600
Subject: Re: Nomenclature in force structures

----- Original Message -----
From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 11:16 PM

> Wow, that's excellent.  I had no idea there were so many gamer-made
> powers.  I hope you could post more about the Khwarazm Campaign as you
> make up more of it.  I can't wait to see the vehicle stats for the
> Mongols. :)

Thanks Song,

Well the forces are marshaled the kick off is scheduled for just
after the holidays.We have Johns NRE consisting of his new scratch
built fleet (done by yours truly)his DSII forces by various
manufactures. The NAC 4th Marines and 3rd Armored mostly made up of a
mixed bag of GZG and some real nice op minis. My Mongols that use a
mix of FASA Renegade Legion (imperial) and Fortress Minis, Fleet of
mostly Noble Armada and Drew Bergstrom's stuff with a few GZG ESU
ships. The Templars are largely the "Harts and Minds" special ops
types backed by a heavy armored brigade more FASA Renegade Legion
(Renegade) and a few converted GW Eldar.

The IF units on Khwarazm are a large collection of again OP minis
with a vast horde of GHQ 20th century soviet equipment and a few more
odds and ends.

More to follow.......

Prev: Re: Nomenclature in force structures Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures