Prev: Re: [OT] Voting schemes Next: Re: [OT] Voting schemes

Re: [OT] Voting schemes

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:02:04 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Voting schemes

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:36:57 +1100 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
>At 02:17  15/12/01 +0100, you wrote:

If one dollar of economy bought one vote...

Maybe that nation is waiting for this to happen.

And if one dollar contributed to one vote in the GZG UN then we could
move political practices from retail to wholesale... and McDonald's
would
have exclusive UN restaurant contracts.  Don't cry for me, Taco Bell...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Voting schemes Next: Re: [OT] Voting schemes