Prev: Re: [OT] Voting schemes Next: Re: [OT] Voting schemes

Re: [OT] Voting schemes

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:02:04 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Voting schemes

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:47:26 -0500 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
> [...]

Geopolitical reality, No Way, Amigo.  In GZG terms, it makes the UN/UNSC
more viable a concept.	Although if the number of votes was based on
money paid (as in one pounds sterling/franc/dollar/zimplat or multiple
ther of gets one vote) the UN would be a truly perfect model of rubber
stamp bureaucracy with the national group(s) having the most money
(richest nation, say?) playing puppet master(s)...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Voting schemes Next: Re: [OT] Voting schemes