Prev: Re: [OT] trolling; Was Re: Attitude on the UN Next: Re: Attitude on the UN

Back online at last!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:32:36 +0000
Subject: Back online at last!

Hi Listers,

Just a quick message to let you know that I'm back on the list at
last........

To cut a long story down to a not-quite-so-long-story, a week and a half
ago my ISP developed very serious server problems, which has resulted in
me
being offline from then till now. After much hassle and wasted time, I
have
decided to give up with the old ISP (which seems to have degenerated
from a
previously reliable company into a one-man cowboy outfit) and change my
account to something that I hope will be more stable!

I'm now back online, and can receive and send mail again, but the normal
email address of <jon@gzg.com> may not be transferred and running again
for
another few days; in the meantime, (and at any point in the future
should
you have any problems getting through to the gzg.com address), please
mail
me at <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk> or <gzg@keme.co.uk>.

Please note that for purposes of getting to the GZGonline catalogue
site,
<www.gzg.com> IS still working, though if anyone has any trouble with it
while I change the domain over to the new ISP, it can always be accessed
directly via <www.gtns.net/gzg> - as a quick  commercial plug, there's
still (just) time to get orders in for Christmas if you're quick, which
means you get to take advantage of all the special Xmas deal offers, the
free Xmas figure AND an offer voucher to use in the new Year as well!
[Plug ends!]

If anyone has been trying to email me over the last week or so, and has
had
messages either bounce or simply not get replied to, please accept my
apologies and please resend them - it looks like all the incoming mail
over
that time has been "lost".... :-(

Thanks everyone, and it's nice to be back!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [OT] trolling; Was Re: Attitude on the UN Next: Re: Attitude on the UN