Prev: RE: Another Gamer Next: Re: S'V Seekers

Re: 1/300-1/285 scaling?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:08:09 EST
Subject: Re: 1/300-1/285 scaling?

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:31:02 -0500 (EST) Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net> writes:
>How well do the different ranges scale together?

Huh. let's just say scale is relative despite being the "same number"
for
manufacturers - I have some Irregular 6mm vehicles for SF that makes
nice
Size 5 APC's next to the GZG (Future Wars) stuff.  Those French modern
AC's makes nice class 1's or maybe 2's.  And the WW2 French prime movers
(GHQ?) I use as class 1 APC's - 2 FT (squeeze tight boys!) and a box
launcher GMS/L - Interface Landing or atmosphere dropped vehicles (low
altitude parachute delivery.)

>For instance, currently I have all GZG DS minis.
>I'd like to add some GHQ Merkava's to my force.
>Will these scale well?  I picked up some very
>nice mini's from Eureka, beautiful figs.  They
>dwarf my GZG stuff.  I'm now curious about
>scaling between ranges for mix-n-match forces.
>
>Roger Books

Better compare them first.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Another Gamer Next: Re: S'V Seekers