Prev: RE: Another Gamer Next: Re: 1/300-1/285 scaling?

RE: Another Gamer

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:34:00 +1100
Subject: RE: Another Gamer

G'day,

> Congratulations!  No matter what fleet he picks have it
> painted by the time he's old enough to use it and if
> you're like me that may be an impossible task.  ;-)

Could always start off a bit lower and go with those fluffy dice... not
so
popular hanging in cars anymore, but we're finding them very handy ;)

By the way Flynn I forgot to ask if Philip has any fellow "little
gamers" to
keep you on your toes, or is he the first?

Hope you have a restful and happy silly season regardless!!

Prev: RE: Another Gamer Next: Re: 1/300-1/285 scaling?