Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: Re: S'V Seekers

Re: S'V Seekers

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:03:38 -0800
Subject: Re: S'V Seekers

Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> Having a little experience with cruise missile dynamics - Cruise
Missiles
> don't evade.
>
>  As a fan of MT missiles, I think they should not have secondary
movement
> either.  deapite the AI it's a matter of an agile Bull moving in for
the
> kill, not a ballerina moving in for a kiss.

I have to disagree. If a fighter can get a secondary movement so could a
missile of comperable design. If it's purely for game balance then fine,
it's not a great thing, but sometimes you have to make compromises, but
if you go by the PSB in the book they should act more like fighters then
they do.

Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: Re: S'V Seekers